4th Saturday of August 22-23
We Have A Race For You
"What a great event you have! We decided it
is the best USAT race in Idaho that 'no one knows about.'"
RUN - Half Marathon
RUN-BIKE-RUN - Duathlon
SWIM-BIKE - Aquabike
SWIM-BIKE-RUN - Triathlon
Swim down river for your fastest swim ever.
Bike a flat, fast paved course in open farmland.
Run along the scenic Snake River countryside on a
Friday, August 22nd
- 5:30 PM
Family Fun Run - .5 or 1 mile runs. Let everyone win a medal this weekend!
Saturday, August 23rd
- Half marathon: 13.1 mile run
- Half distance triathlon: 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run
- Half distance aquabike: 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike
- Half triathlon distance teams are welcome!
- Olympic distance triathlon: 1500 meter swim, 29 mile bike, 6.2 mile run
- Olympic distance aquabike: 1500 meter swim, 29 mile bike
- Olympic triathlon teams are welcome!
- Olympic distance duathlon: 5K run, 29 mile bike, 10K run
- Sprint Distance Triathlon: 450 meter swim, 15 mile bike, 5K run
Swim is in the Snake River with the current. Expect temperatures to be wetsuit legal. (Link for water temperatures is found on our course description page.)
Bike is FLAT AND FAST - 4 loops for the half, 2 for the Olympic and 1 loop for the Sprint- lots of opportunities for your fans to cheer you on!
Run is on paved trails and roads.
Check out the course page for details.